The scope of work consisted of an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) project for an international Grand Prix race track circuit that meets the requirements of FIM/Moto GP specialists. The circuit consists of:
- A 12-meter wide, 5.4-kilometer long, racetrack with all related safety requirements.
- Associated buildings; such as control tower, medical centre, pit boxes, media centre, VIP Village, and others.
- Paddock Area contains parking, laydown areas and service compounds, in addition to other facilities.
- Grandstands for 5,000 spectators with associated services
- Public Parking for 2,000 cars
- Associated infrastructure including drainage, power, water and telecoms.