MIDMAC offers broad Civil engineering services from conceptual design to completion. Each project is handled with seamless processes that connect engineering, procurement, fabrication, material management and construction.
Our aim is to deliver safe, cost effective projects with utmost efficiency and to always meet our clients’ requirements and expectations.
Our over 300 engineering staff members consist of highly experienced professionals, many of whom possess advanced degrees from reputable international academic institutions.
Our engineering teams make the best use of specialised software solutions to monitor and manage every project phase, from concept design through to construction. This helps us create efficient and accurate schedules, allocate resources, monitor work progress, track costs and provide detailed reporting to our clients.
We have a proven record of delivering a variety of Civil turnkey (design and build) engineering projects such as:
- Roads and bridges
- Civil works for process industrial plants
- Water retaining structures
- Deep foundations
- De-watering, piling and water proofing
- Drainage and water distribution networks
- Sewage disposal and treatment plants
- Irrigation and landscaping
- Military installations including aircraft and ammunition shelters